Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Rimmel: Apocalips

'iya loves,
 
 
 
 
 
Rimmel Apocalips if you've not heard of them are a lip lacquer. They more a less take the form of a liquid lipstick. They're a stain which go on quite glossy with a satin finish. Once they dry that's it they're on for hours. I think these were one of Rimmel's best launches last year. I own seven from the collection. They've got great colour pay off one swipe and they're opaque. The heart shaped applicator stores enough product for you lips so you don't need to keep putting the applicator back in for more product. Also a great colour range, nudes, pinks, reds, berry's. There's something for everyone in this line which is what I think is part of why it's so great. Of course for me one colour isn't enough and have to more than one. I picked up six to begin with and then picked one more up this month! I really recommend these they're fab!
 
 

Luna is a gorgeous pinky peach shade. It's gorgeous and is perfect for summer. It's absolutely beautiful. This is one of my favourites especially for everyday!
 
 


Celestial is I feel a my lips than better kind of pink with a touch more pink if that makes sense. I think it's a perfect everyday colour that's not too much. I think it would also look great with a smoky eye!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Nova is a slightly darker pink which again I love this. It's not too bright and out there for those of you who steer clear of the bolder and brighter colours. It's a blue toned pink which I love.
 
 


Apocaliptic is a hot pink. No other way to describe it! It's a blue toned pink and one of my favourites! I absolutely adore this colour. It's one of my go to colours for a night out too!
 

 

Stellar is a red toned pink which also verges on the side of slightly darker coral. I think this colour is gorgeous and for some reason not one I've really reached for that much.
 
 


Big Bang is your gorgeous classic red. Everyone should own this colour. It's the most beautiful red. It's my go to red for nights out or days where I just want a bold red lip.
 
 

L 2 R: Luna, Celestial, Nova, Apocaliptic, Stellar, Big Bang
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Nude Eclipse is a gorgeous nude. Perfect for everyday wear and even night time wear if you're sporting a bold eye look. Gorgeous for any occasion and a must have I think!
 
Do you have any of these?! Let me know your favourites!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx