Tuesday, 21 January 2014

NYX: Slim Lip Liners

'iya loves,
 
 
 
L 2 R: Coral, Rose, Nude Pink, Dolly Pink, Hot Pink, Orange, Pumpkin, Auburn, Hot Red

These lip liners are so nice! They really are. I chose these colours because they go with most of my lipsticks. I've got only one which is slightly shimmery and that's pumpkin. I bought that one because it's so unique. You guys know how I feel about my orange shades. I love my reds and deep reds too. I've really been getting into my berry colours this season. Again you can purchase from NYX. Great quality and they are so pigmented. Really easy to use and really help your lipstick stay on for as long as possible. The formula is really nice and creamy so they don't drag on your lips. At £3.50 a lip liner that's a bargain!

have you tried any of these?

Main Channel // Extra's Channel // Follow me on Bloglovin' // Like me on Facebook // Tweet me your Thought's // Instagram // Keek


2 comments:

  1. £3.50 Is a really good price...it's a shame these are so hard to get in the uk :-(

    Sharlotte // Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I ordered them online! Their online swatches are pretty good actually! I know it's normally a bit hit or miss with online swatches! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx