Friday, 17 January 2014

Nyx: Round Lipsticks Pt 1

'iya loves,
L 2 R: Femme, Haute Melon, Earth Angel, Hot Pink, Marrakjesh Pink

Femme is a gorgeous coral shade which I love to wear during the warmer months.

Haute Melon reminds me of a 'my lips but better' shade. It's gorgeous almost a nude however more of a pink.

Earth Angel is a shade I didn't expect to love but it's gorgeous and I think really unique.

Hot Pink really says it to be honest and of course is one of my favourites!

Marrakjesh Pink is a very milky pink. I think this makes me look ill so I don't think I could pull this off. However I know some people love these shades!




I really love these NYX round label lipsticks. Affordable at just £4 a lipstick! Incredibly creamy and so easy to apply. There are so many beautiful colours in the line so you will not be stuck for choice. It's definitely a line I'd recommend checking out. They last I'd say a normal amount of time before you have to reapply. Obviously if you're eating or drinking then reapplying after is essential.
Have you tried any of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx