Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Nyx: Round Lipstick Pt 2

'iya loves,
 
 
 
 
L 2 R: Haute Melon, Eros, Chic Red, Pure Red, Snow White
 

Haute Melon is a gorgeous coral toned pink. Perfect for the warmer months and is one of my favourites.
 

 
Eros is a gorgeous almost pinkish red colour. It's gorgeous with a slight hint of shimmer to it.

 
Chic Red looks more like a hot pink so I don't really know why they've called it red. However it's a gorgeous shade if you love to go for bold colours.

 
 Pure Red, again to me isn't really a red it's more a pink. It's still a beautiful colour.

 
 Snow White is one of my favourite shades ever. Period. It's a gorgeous deep red. It looks darker in the tube but it's still gorgeous. I love it.

 
 I really enjoy the formulas of these lipsticks. I think you can't go wrong at just £4 a lipstick. They're creamy and moisturising. I hate lipsticks that are drying on the lips and these aren't that at all. They're opaque in one swipe and are long lasting. There's so many shades in the line so there's something for everyone. I'd definitely recommend you try these out! 

Let me know you're favourites!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx