Thursday, 23 January 2014

ELF: Lip Liner

'iya loves,
L 2 R: Bark, Bitter, Mauve Luxe, Spice, Natural Blush
Now these are the most affordable lip liners ELF do. ELF is affordable in general. These I really like. They're all fairly natural and there isn't such a good colour range like NYX which where I'd prefer NYX. If you're just starting out with make up then I'd recommend these highly to you. They're creamy enough they don't drag however I'd say I'd honestly prefer them to be slightly creamier. There's only five colours in the line and I have them all. The thing that let's me down with these is their shade selection. I think these would be so much more popular if they had more colour variety.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx