Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Be a Bombshell: Liquid Liner

'iya loves,
You may remember I received this product in a Glossybox. It may have been October's that seems to come to mind. I really like this product. It's a great liner. It's your typical marker liner. It's really black which first of all I love. I hate liners that claim to be black and are more a grey than anything else. That's easily found at the drugstore. Don't get me wrong there's some great ones there which I love dearly. This is a little gem I wasn't expecting though. No disrespect to Glossybox but a lot of the products can be hit or miss. Despite the marker appearance it's incredibly easy to get a thin line or a thick line. It all depends on what look you're going on. I like you have the option to do either which makes the liner versatile. I'd never heard of this company before. They do have other products on their website so go check them out. This liner I'd definitely recommend! It comes in other colours too. It's so easy to apply, long wearing and just fab!
do you love your liquid liner?! have you tried this?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx