Wednesday, 22 January 2014

9.

'iya loves,
 
Today is the my niece Keira's birthday and she is 9. Where has the time gone. It seems like yesterday she was just at playschool let alone year 4. Time is going so quickly and she's growing up so fast! She got a tablet for her birthday which she loves and more grown up clothes!
 
 
I've also been trying super hard to get new video's up for you lovelies. I've got a couple of new series' coming to my channel this year which I'm excited for. Not seen my Best of Beauty 2013 videos? I'll link them below. Uploading the second part Sunday took bloody ages! I don't know if Youtube was having technical difficulties but it took a good 8 hours! Today as well I was battling with Youtube, as it was refusing to save my settings. Today sees the start of a new series on my channel 'Brand Focus'. I've raved and raved about the Bee Strong collection from herbal essences so I wanted to focus on it in one video than just mentioning it in a favourites video. It's something new I'm excited for and also allows me to review it for you guys. Not to mention, I recently posted my everyday makeup routine featuring the naked palette. I want to do more tutorials and get ready with me videos so leave your suggestions below! So feel free to catch up with my videos below and also leave me comments on what you'd like to see!
 
Best of Beauty Part 1: Skincare, Bodycare, Haircare etc.
 
Best of Beauty Pt 2 (Makeup and Nails)
 
Get ready with me: Everyday Make Up Routine Ft. Naked Palette.
 
Brand Focus: Herbal Essences Bee Strong Collection Review.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx