Monday, 30 December 2013

THE BODY SHOP // strawberry shower gel.

'iya loves,
I kinda feel like this shower gel is definitely a more well known scent when it comes to shower gels and The Body Shop. It was probably the first one I ever tried. I think there's just something about it that just keeps me coming back for me. It does remind of summer in a bottle, it's so fruity and sweet. However it's perfect for winter too I think especially in the evenings. I love this again in baths, it makes my baths smell so good. So sweet and fruity and you know how I've gotta have something great smelling in my baths! If this little bottle isn't enough for you then they do a 750ml bottle which is available for all of their shower gels for just £12 which is a bargain! I used to love their chocomania shower gel I used it up and have not yet repurchased it yet! I've not purchased anything from the body shop this year I don't think, January is coming though and I shall be going a little cray!
Do you love this one?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx