Monday, 16 December 2013

THE BODY SHOP // mango shower gel.

'iya loves,
 
 
I feel like these past few months I've rejected The Body Shop because I've been on a massive LUSH hype for quite sometime. However, needless to say I've fallen in love with one of their shower gels! Their mango shower gel is one of the best things I've ever smelt. It smells like they've put real mangos in there and it smells so good I could almost eat/drink it. When it comes to shower gels they have to lather up this one does, you don't need a lot but I always use more than enough ;) I really like using this in the bath too! My bath smells so good and I just absolutely love it! It's almost like I'm wanting to bring summer back with this lovely little product! I shall definitely be repurchasing this when I run out! It's lovely! At £4 a bottle it's cheap as chips and I feel like I need more of these in my life! I especially want to try the Satsuma one! Do you love The Body Shop?!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx