Monday, 9 December 2013

rimmel // kate moss 107.

'iya loves,
 

 
 
The colder months are definitely here and how are you guys liking it?! I like this time of year. Christmas is my favourite time of year so the lead up to it you will see me getting very excited! Now with autumn and winter comes the change up of lip colours. They normally tend to be berry tones, burgundy's and deep purples. I have been LOVING this colour. It's perfect. I know it's a firm favourite amongst a lot of people and with good reason too! Wine is the perfect berry toned red. It's not too dark so if you're nervous about switching it up for this time of year I think this is perfect. I love Rimmel's lipsticks and I do honestly own a lot! Now this particular one is part of Kate Moss' matte collection. The ones in the black tube are slightly more glossy. I really love the finish of this too. Surprisingly it's not drying on the lips which to be honest is what I instantly think of when I think of a matte lipstick. This is honestly perfect. It's been a colour that I've been wearing non stop. I panicked when I couldn't find it so bought another so I now have two! You know I love something when I do that haha! I'd definitely recommend this lipstick it's affordable, long-lasting, matte finish for all you matte lips lovers and has great colour pay off! I'd say it's a must have, and you need to add it to your collection if you don't have it already!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx