Wednesday, 11 December 2013

mid week round up #11.

'iya loves,























This week has been cray at work especially with the lead up to Christmas. Yesterday I did a few more bits and bobs of my Christmas shopping. I've got my mum left to finish and that is just LUSH bits and bobs. My room finally feels like Christmas as I decorated that last night. I ditched the tinsel and just went with lights. Lots and lots of lights. It looks like Santa's grotto and I love it.






















 
I treated myself to some square fake nails from boots. I picked up a box of 200 I thought they would last much longer. I also went over to the Barry M stand we all know how I can't help myself. I picked up a gelly hi shine nail polish it's a gorgeous Christmassy red. Barry M have released 2 glitter polishes for Christmas which are limited edition so if you want them get them quick. Boots had an offer on spend £6 and you get one of them free. One glitter polish is silver and in the light it looks all different colours it reminds me of snow or fairy lights. The other glitter polish looks like you have tinsel on your nails how could you honestly say no. If you hadn't guessed I love a bit of Barry M they're my favourite drugstore nail polishes.
 
Sunday, I uploaded my drugstore December haul which has some old loves and new discoveries as always it will be linked down below. Enjoy your week!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx