Wednesday, 4 December 2013

mid week round up #10.

'iya loves,
 
What a week it's been! It's been busy busy busy! My parents are currently away back on Saturday! Meanwhile with work, looking after fia and tidying it's been a very busy week! Apologies for no blog post Monday it was super busy and by the time I had sat down it was 10pm! Exactly the same yesterday more a less give or take! So Friday was when I put up all the Christmas decs! I am so excited for Christmas it's unbelievable.
 
Sunday, I uploaded my November Favourites. It's crazy I'd not done a monthly favourites since June! Where has the time gone! I'd discovered new products and some old favourites last month! I'm currently back swooning over my Naked palette. I shall be getting my hands on the Naked 3 ASAP. I love the fact it has pink and purple tones it's so different to the other two and I think a must have! The packaging is much like Naked 2!
 
This post is going to be short and sweet! I hope you're enjoying the countdown till Christmas! As always video below ;)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx