Tuesday, 31 December 2013

LUSH // Mr Pumpkin.

Hello my beautiful lovelies!
 
First off I hope you had a lovely, lovely Christmas, ate lots of food and spent lots of quality time with your families! Second, I hope you have a great new years eve tonight, stay safe and have a lovely new years day!
 
Now that's out of the way.. on to LUSH.
We all know by now I have a slight addiction to LUSH. If you follow my instagram you will know that I have an obscene amount of products! Not only did I grab lots of Xmas goodies when I went to Bluewater, Santa was very kind to me too. Now I took Fia to Bluewater for her Birthday you can cast your minds back to September! I also got my hands on the Halloween collection. Well sadly today I used the last Mr pumpkin bubble bar. Yes I purchased two because they were that cute.
 
For those that Haven't seen my picture I shall post it below ;)
 
 
As you can see I have ALOT of LUSH products! I was in my happy place organising all of that it felt like I was actually in Lush haha! Anyway I'm not going to link you to this bubble bar because it's not actually available on their website currently. With it being a Halloween themed one I'm assuming as it's so cute it'll be back next year! First of I know this picture doesn't look all that cute because one I've taken the eyes out and he's missing his leaf.
 
 
There we go, much better.. anyway as I was saying.. In no way are you going to miss this bubble bar it's that bright! Quite literally that's what happens to your bath water too. I wish something like this was out for summer because it makes me miss summer! It's not an overpowering scent which I know some people can find when it comes to Lush. Especially when going into one of their stores and all the scents kind of mix together. The first one of this I tore in half, poor pumpkin! I got a decent amount of bubbles out of that and bare in mind the more bubbles the better with me. Last night I literally crumbled the whole thing and had a mountain of bubbles. It was heavenly but again made me miss summer. I'd recommend you try this if it comes back out for next year's Halloween collection. It's not overpowering like Snow Fairy, which you know I love. But I still enjoy this for when I'm after something more calming and soothing. It leaves my skin feeling so soft. And because of the summery mood I even used a mango body butter after!
 
I hope everyone stays safe tonight, and by all means enjoy yourselves as we say goodbye to 2013 and hello to 2014. I shall see you in the new year with a reflection post of some sorts :)
Until then take care beautifuls!
 


2 comments:

  1. i love lush too although i don't think i have as many products as you haha! have a great new years :)

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a slight addiction lol. You too have a great new year's! Xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx