Monday, 23 December 2013

HD BROWS // blush in shade 2.

'iya loves,
 
You may remember I believe October's glossybox?! I recieved a gorgeous blush.. It may have been September's thinking about it. Either way it's been the only one I've been wearing all through October and November.
 
 
 
 
 
This shade is just gorgeous. To be honest as silly as this is going to sound HD brows I actually just thought did products for brows. Not the case ;) The packaging I'm not overly keen on to be honest it is quite chunky. It's your standard black packaging however it's not the kind of finish that is going to attract every bit of make up making it look filthy. It comes with a puff that sits in a little plastic bit which you can flip over. I've taken the puff out of mine purely because it annoys me. The plastic bit annoys me too because every time you use it you have to move it! Call it laziness but I don't want to faff about with that every time I use it. With that being said I've looked past that because I've been using it every single day without fail. It's a gorgeous pink. It kind of reminds me of rose gold by Sleek. Only a little bit darker. It has shimmer running through it, and doesn't look too much on the skin. It gives a beautiful finish. Do be warned this blush is highly pigmented. When I say highly pigmented I mean you need the tiniest amount. I first applied this a little too heavy handed and nearly ended up looking like a clown. (my fear!) You can build up the intensity just be careful! I think this would look gorgeous on any skin tone! It's absolutely beautiful.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx