Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Festive Treasures: December Glossybox UK 2013.

'iya loves,
 
Guess what It's Christmas eve! AHHHHHHHH! Hello excitement. Kay so agenda today, make mince pies, sausage rolls, prep pigs in blankets, turkey and veg. AHHH busy busy. Then go to work for sale prep.. Then come home and carry on laying the table, sorting presents and then going to bed gone midnight just to be up at 6am!
 
Moving on, guess what it's time for December's Glossybox! Overall It's a really good one this month I feel! I love the packaging it's so festive which made me squeal with excitement! Candy canes on the tissue paper oh my and green confetti oh yes! Three out of the five products are full size this month and there's only one I think is a miss for me personally.
 
 Seriously this month I just love the packaging! I love the special edition boxes because it's always a really fun design but I think Christmas is the best by far!
 
 
WILKINSON SWORD INTUITION // NATURALS RAZOR
"Wilkinson Sword Intuition Naturals is a 3 in 1 razor that lathers, moisturises and shaves. Your party essential for ready to bare legs this Christmas."
Application: Use in bath or shower. Wet the skin conditioning solid to activate. Keep both skin and razor wet as you shave, press gently.
FULL SIZE//
£6.49
SHOP //
 
I'm excited to try this razor. I love razors like this that mean if you're in a rush and don't have time to faff about with shaving gel then you don't have to. You can still get a close shave due to the conditioning bars. It's a fab idea especially for women on the go! Let's be honest we don't have time to shave everyday! But everyone wants smooth legs this party season! It looks promising! I love the colour and the packaging, to me that's not essential as long as it does the job!
 


YIN YANG SKINCARE // RICH SKIN FOOD
"This organic skincare moisturiser nourishes and repairs fine and sensitive skin"
FULL SIZE//
£19.50 FOR 50ML
SHOP//
www.yinyangskincare.co.uk

I'm excited to try a product aimed at sensitive skin which is supposed to repair your skin. It sounds good so I shall be giving this a whirl. You get two samples of this product which I shall use and report back. Holland and Barrett you can also get this product from in most stores and probably online too.


SECHE // SECHE NAIL LACQUER
"Seche nail polish delivers pure colour saturation allowing for one coat coverage and a satin smooth finish which dries quickly."
Application: Start with applying a base coat, such as Seche Base. Apply a single coat of nail lacquer to the nail. Apply a further coat if required. Finish with a top coat, for best results use Seche Vite.
FULL SIZE//
£9.95 FOR 14ML
SHOP//
www.liberty.co.uk

I was thinking the other day I want to use some acrylics on my nails tonight so this is perfect because I wanted to use a white nail polish as my base. It's going to be a festive glittery theme. Yes I'm excited! I was thinking I didn't have a decent white in my collection and then this turns up! Perfect timing. I love nail polishes that you don't have to apply a ton of just to get an opaque finish so this looks to be a winner!



 BEAUTIFUL MOVEMENTS COSMETICS // NUDE LIP GLOSS
"This jojoba rich, non sticky, Beautiful Movements Cosmetics nude lip gloss is the perfect shade, essential for the festive party season!"
Application: Apply as desired for a gorgeous glossy pout.
FULL SIZE//
£12 FOR 8ML
SHOP//
 
As you can see in the swatch of this gloss it's very pigmented and a gorgeous nude shade! It would look absolutely gorgeous with a sexy smoky eye! Especially for the party season. However my one issue with the gloss is although it says non sticky to me it seems very sticky. It's sticky to apply and once applied feels sticky on the lips. I do not like that in a gloss. I'm not a gloss person to be honest I much prefer lipsticks however I still think it's nice quality. Just maybe a miss for me.
 
 
MAYBELLINE NEW YORK // VOLUM' EXPRESS COLOSSAL SMOKEY EYES MASCARA
"Colossal Smoky eyes mascara, with collagen and kohl effect pigments plumps lashes for a smokin' hot look!"
Application: Perfect a smokey eye with Colossal Smokey Eyes Mascara.
FULL SIZE//
£7.99 FOR 10.7ML
SHOP//
 
As promised if you didn't see Glossybox' Facebook post or Tweet or check their website they were promising a full size Maybelline product in each box this month. Ranging from a few of their products. I'm glad I got this product because I already LOVE it. As you can see in the pictures above it really works wonders on your lashes. It doesn't clump, but builds long voluminous lashes. It gives you that sexy smoky eye effect which gorgeous for this party season. It's one of my favourite mascaras, it's so easy to work with and I love it!
 
So that's all for this month's post! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! Spend it with the ones you love, and get everything you want for Christmas! I shall be enjoying a day with my family and chaos caused by my beautiful nieces. Stay safe especially in this horrible weather and I shall be back posting blog posts on the 30th ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx