Sunday, 22 December 2013

3 days to go!

'iya loves,
3 days to go! WHAT?! that's madness right?! haha. Anyway, I'm off to work this morning so I shall see you lovely people probably in the evening with a new video unless I managed to upload for you guys whilst I'm at work and fill in details when I get back! I shall try my hardest too!
If you're subscribed to me on Youtube then you will know that I've been posting videos Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. I don't know if this is permanent right now but I've been trying to get as many festive related videos up as possible. I really love how my festive make up tutorial turned out and if you haven't seen it I shall link all my recent videos below! My last video before Xmas day will be going up Xmas eve and will be a December Glossybox.
I've been super super busy this week with the lead up to Christmas, I feel like I've been living at work or buried under a mountain of presents to wrap. I finally finished wrapping Friday. It's my least favourite part for some reason I really dislike it. Surely I can't be the only one?! I've decided in the new year I'm going to save for a new camera so I can get better quality videos up for you guys :)
Christmas Inspired Room Tour:

Empties #2:


Christmas Inspired Festive Makeup Tutorial:


Christmas LUSH Haul:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx