Friday, 15 November 2013

tresemme heat defence styling spray.

'iya lovelies,
 
 
First of let me just hold my hands up and say I often forget to use a heat protectant on my hair when I'm straightening it or curling. However I've currently been using a strengthening cream which doubles up as a heat protectant whilst detangling. I'm declaring my love for another Tresemme product. Never did I think I'd be so obsessed with their range but they have some fab products at such an affordable price. I'm not really fussy when it comes to a heat protectant as long as it does the job it's good for me. However what I like about this one is how evenly it sprays. I find some that I've used do not spray the product evenly. I'd typically like to spray this before I add any heat to my hair. I use a different product before blowdrying. This protects up to 230 degrees, which for me is fab because I like to have my straighteners up pretty high, same for my curlers. If I don't my hair just doesn't hold! I think it's important to remember that heat damages your hair so try to take care of it as much as possible by using a good heat protectant. I also treat my hair to a bit of TLC every 1-2 weeks using a deep conditioning treatment to put some life back into my hair. I love the scent of this which surprise surprise is a big thing for me aha! It's really lovely to use and smoothes frizz whilst making your hair look healthy with a gorgeous shine! I'd totally recommend this product and you can pick it up for any drugstore (boots, superdrug) even supermarkets!
 
Have you tried any Tresemme products?!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx