Friday, 22 November 2013

the glossy wishlist: november glossybox uk 2013.

'iya lovelies,
 
Guess what time it is?! It's time for November's Glossybox post! I love doing these types of posts they're one of my favourites! The video for this will be going up Sunday so keep your eyes peeled for that! First of let's actually talk about what this month is about. Again you've got your magazine which tells you trends, lip colours etc. Definitely worth a read if you want to keep in with the season! This month is all about the Glossy Wishlist. With December quickly approaching as is Christmas. This month sees a selection of products aimed at your skin to moisturise and improve skin quality. I'm really impressed because 4 out of the 5 products are in fact full size!
 
 



 
 
FIRST IMPRESSIONS//
The main thing that caught my eye with this months box is how full it seems. That might sound a little strange but if you take a look at the picture above it's packed to the brim with goodies. That's what I like and I think that's how I knew it was going to be a good box! Secondly you receive this super cute little miniature bar of chocolate. Hello, that's always going to go down well with us girls right?! We all love a bit of chocolate here and there. When I received this box I actually had to wait until filming the video before I could tuck into that cute little bar! There's no complaints from me this month I'm one happy bunny!
 
SCHOLL DRY SKIN EXFOLIATER SKIN CARE//
"Clinically proven to remove rough, hard skin and promote natural cell renewal, Scholl dry skin exfoliater will leave your feet feeling soft, smooth and conditioned - just what the party season calls for!"
Application: Apply to clean dry skin. Massage over feet in circular motion, then rinse. For best results use 2-3 times a week.
FULL SIZE//
£4.49 for 60ml
SHOP AT//
 
I know when products like this come up it's normally hit or miss. Feet is something that I see people talking about. I don't know why we just don't. It's a bit like urgh. Reality of it is though everyone get's dry skin on their feet so why not actually try a product that's going to work! I am going to put this one to the test to see if it works! If so I shall be back talking more about feet! Okay I think that's enough about feet for now..
 


ELEGANT TOUCH RAPID DRY FOR NAILS//
"The ultimate cult beauty saviour for busy women on the go. The Elegant Touch Rapid dry for nails with added vitamin E dries nail polish in 60 seconds, conditions cuticles and leaves the nails looking incredibly polished.
Application: Spray over nails at a distance of 10cm. No need to wait, polish is touch dry and glossy in 60 seconds.
FULL SIZE//
£3 for 125ml
SHOP AT//
www.newlook.com
www.superdrug.com
www.boots.com

When I saw this I thought hello new favourite product. This was a god send. Saturday night I went out and had to repaint my nails and turn them into something so glittery and sparkly because the black I had on had chipped! Typical aye. When I saw this I was like oh my where have you been I need you in my life. I honestly think this is the most excited I've been about a product in a Glossybox. I am so keen to give this a go. In fact I may do that tonight. Paint my nails and give this a go! I'm expecting big things from this!



  VICHY IDEALIA LIFE SERUM//
"Introducing Vichy's first skin idealiser, a unique product that helps transform the appearance of skin's quality. Help protect your skin from the visible effects of stress, pollution, smoke or an unbalanced diet. An all round skin saviour.
Application: apply every morning and/or evening underneath your usual moisturiser or on its own avoiding the eye area.
FULL SIZE//
£29.50 for 30ml
SHOP AT//
 
Okay the first thing that excited me about this product was oh my goodness look at how cute the packaging is! Tiny little samples really excite me and it comes in this gorgeous little keepsake bag which of course I'm keeping! I've not tried this out but shall be reporting back when I have tried it! It looks promising and sounds heavenly good so lets put it to the test!
 


















YVES ROCHER FRANCE HAND CREAM//
"Protect your hands as the temperature falls with Yves Rocher hand cream. With an indulgent scent and an ultra-moisturising formula your hands will be grateful for this nourishing treat.
FULL SIZE//
£1.95 for 75ml
SHOP AT//
www.yves-rocher.co.uk
GLOSSY OFFER//
Buy the Yves Rocher Raspberry Home fragrance + Raspberry sparkling shower gel using code GLORASPB and receive a free perfumed shower gel + nourishing lip balm + hand cream! Expires 31.12.13.

Okay so first of let's just take a moment to appreciate the scent. If you guys received this honestly you're gonna know what I'm talking about right here. It smells of terry's chocolate orange. Hello heavenly goodness. I just want to eat it smells that good! Again I love hand creams. My hands get incredibly dry this time of year so I'm excited to put this to the test!






EMITE MAKE UP MICRONIZED EYESHADOW - DAMS //
"Emite micronized eyeshadow is completely free from oil, nickel, parabens and perfume. The pigment is micronized to facilitate application and to create and even and lasting result. Ideal for lens wearers or those with sensitive eyes."
Application: Apply with a make up brush and blend well over eye.
FULL SIZE//
£16.80
SHOP AT//
www.emitemakeup.com

So first of this is the only make up product in the box. I think it's nice they still threw one of these in. The texture is buttery soft which excited me greatly! It looks much darker in the pan however I've discovered you can build this up. I have used this pigment and you can smoke it out for a gorgeous smoky look. It blends easily and lasts all day which I love. It has a bit of sparkle in it too which is perfect for the holiday season! I'm actually really impressed with this product!

OVERALL//
So I think this months box is a winner for me. I know there are always mixed reviews however for me I think it's one of their better ones. Everything in here I'm excited to try! Let me know if you are or not impressed I'd love to know your thoughts!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx