Thursday, 28 November 2013

rimmel: fix and perfect pro.

'iya lovelies,
 
 
 
I'm fairly new when it comes to primers. I'm someone who uses moisturiser before applying foundation however I like how a primer changes how a foundation will sit on my skin. I used to think they weren't important but now I can honestly say unless I'm in some mad kind of rush I don't leave the house without that step! Now there's a whole range of primers out there and didn't want to spend too much to begin with seeing as I'm still new to this.
 
I went to my local supermarket when they had all Rimmel products £5 and under! That's a fab deal considering some products are almost £10. As shown above this product is £6.99 for a 30ml tube. You only need about a pea sized amount you don't want to use too much. As shown above also it comes out at first white however once you blend it in you cannot see it at all it's completely clear.
 
I love how my skin feels after applying this it feels velvety soft. My foundation also just glides on and helps the blending out process. Some foundations require more blending than others so I find a primer really helps! My love for Rimmel itself is just something that I may have to do another post on because most products I've tried I can't really say a bad word about. Not only does it make your skin look more flawless, even out your skin tone etc.. it also prolongs the wear of your foundation. If you find that a foundation isn't lasting all day try using it over a primer you'd be surprised how well that really works!
 
So this primer is a 5 in 1 product smoothes to minimize pores, resurfaces for an even complexion, brightens skin, mattifies and eliminates shine, protects skin from environmental aggressors. 4 out of the 5 I'd say I'd agree with. The last one 'protects skin' I'm not entirely sure I've seen results from that. Everything else it seems to be entirely true. It's such a fabulous product! My skin looks healthier, brighter, pores are minimized and my skin tone is more even! Overall I really enjoy this product and if you didn't know Rimmel do a primer go pick you up some! If you've not tried it then go pick you up some! I'm sure you will not be disappointed!
 


2 comments:

  1. I used this once and wasn't keen, I think I should dig deep into my make-up bag and try it again seeing as you've written this good review :-)

    youngandfoolishhappiness.blogspot.co.uk | Bridie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it takes a while to get used to a primer as they all work differently! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx