Friday, 8 November 2013

revlon colorstay foundation.

'iya lovelies,
 
 
Whoa, I've had this foundation since June and it's taken me all this time to review it for you! This one foundation I keep forgetting I have! This is a first for me I'm new to Revlon foundations and to be honest I'm quite impressed. First of let's talk packaging. It's a glass bottle which is fab looks like a higher end foundation in my opinion. The only thing I don't like is you have to pour some onto the back of your hand which can end up in you pouring out too much. I'd be careful when it comes to pouring it out, you don't want to waste it. That's a pet peeve of mine with foundations. I'd love it even more if there was a pump!
 
It's a perfect match for my skin which is really difficult to find. The shade range is impressive with this line I think there's something for everyone! The application is nice, it goes on well and evenly. I find it does take a lot of blending I don't know whether that's just my experience. I also find you need to apply something before hand. Whenever I use this foundation I always apply a moisturiser and a primer. I've found this is how it looks best. I normally use a brush to apply this but I want to try using fingers and sponge to see if I can get any better results.
 
As the name would suggest it is a long lasting foundation. It's very buildable. You can apply a light layer or build it up to full coverage. Now there's two versions of this foundation. Normal/dry skin and oily/combination. I've got the normal/dry skin because I don't have oily skin. I do often get dry patches so it made sense to get the one I'd chosen. I'm currently trying to steer away from full coverage. However if you're having a bad day when it comes to breakouts then this foundation will be your best friend. It's slightly on the higher end of the price scale for a drugstore foundation coming in at £12.49 a bottle but I'd say it's worth the pennies and will last you a long time. A little of this foundation goes a long way!
 
have you tried this foundation?!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx