Wednesday, 6 November 2013

radox stress relief.

'iya beauties,
 
 
If you follow me on Instagram you will know how much I adore relaxing in a nice hot bubble bath. You will also know how much I love using LUSH to create gorgeous smelling baths with a hint of colour to liven things up a bit. However when I'm not busy turning my bathroom into a LUSH shop I'm keeping things calm with Radox. It is my go to bubble bath which is affordable and available from any drugstore/supermarket. It comes in at £1.99 however is normally on offer for £1 or bogof etc. There's probably not one from their selection that I haven't tried as I do often like to switch things up rather than getting the same one on the time. However the stress relief bubble bath is one that is a firm favourite of mine. The scent is amazing with rosemary and eucalyptus, perfect to help you relax and clear you mind. I prefer to take baths normally closer to evening as this is normally when I'm unwinding ready to go to bed. If I've had a long day and I need to unwind this is normally my go to bubble bath. It's fab, does the job and makes a nice change from colourful and perhaps powerful scented baths ;)
 
is Radox your thing?!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx