Tuesday, 5 November 2013

nivea lip butters.

'iya lovelies,

Caramel Cream
Raspberry Rose
Vanilla & Macadamia
available from Boots, Superdrug etc.
all retail at £1.99 -£2.25

I'm surprised these have not made it to my blog sooner. I've only recently picked up the vanilla one but for the other two I've had for ages! These are desperately becoming my most used lip products at the minute. I love all the scents of these but the vanilla one is my most used. That scent used to only be available in the states however it's now over here. Excitement I think so! I almost keeled over with joy in Boots last month! These are a thicker consistency than a typical lip balm and I literally like to slather these all over my lips before I go to bed. They're rich, moisturising and I real treat for my lips. In winter I suffer with dry lips, plus the fact I'm currently ill I need as much nourishment for the lips as possible! I'd recommend using them at night, as they can look a little milky on their own in the day. I'd say if you're going to use them in the day I'd apply a gloss or lipstick over the top afterwards. These have definitely taken over from my well loved body shop ones!

have you tried this yet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx