Thursday, 21 November 2013

english rose.

'iya lovelies,
 

 
This is honestly one of my favourite purchases this year from MUA. It's an absolutely gorgeous blush. It may look a bit scary in the compact as there's light pinks, dark pinks, lilacs, peaches, hot pinks. Every colour you can think of basically. Swirl your brush around in it and it creates the most gorgeous colour. It's shimmery so if shimmer is not your thing I'm not too sure if this would be for you. It's not too shimmery though, it gives you that healthy glow on your cheeks. What I love about this blush is you can build up and have a slightly more contoured look to your cheeks or use it quite lightly for a hint of colour. Where there are so many colours in this I think it would look gorgeous on any skin tone. Also it would look so different. I've found in winter when I'm pale as anything this looks so different to summer when I'm tanned and either way it still looks gorgeous. There's a decent amount of product in here so it will last you ages and at just £2.50! This is available from their website linked above. I purchased mine from Superdrug however I cannot find it on their website, perhaps check in stores!
 
have you tried any MUA blushes?!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx