Friday, 1 November 2013

amethyst.

'iya lovelies,
 
 
 
This glitter polish made me fall in love instantly. Again I purchased this with Boots advantage points so it was technically free. Its main colour is blue however there are flex of pink, purple, turquoise and silver. This looks good on top of a black nail polish which I've done here. However it looks amazing over the top of a dark blue. It makes me think of the sea when I do that which I love. Blue is one of my favourite colours so of course I had to pick up this glitter. I have a love hate relationship with glitter polishes or used to should I say. I threw all mine out years back because I decided I didn't like them. Now I'm back onto the hype of glitter polishes and having a love affair. They add a little something to a basic nail colour which I love.
 


4 comments:

  1. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This polish is so pretty!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly what I love about it! It's sparkly and just gorgeous! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx