Thursday, 3 October 2013

yuzu and cocoa.

'iya beauties,
 
Another LUSH review, I'm thinking this will be part 2 of god knows how many with how many products I've used and actually want to mention because they're amazing. I'd never heard of this product before and it is a bubble bar/ bubbleroon.
 
 
This bubbleroon is enriched with coconut oil and shea butter which is extremely good for your skin. It's good for healing sore and dry skin. This will create bubbles in your bath. Now you could either use this all in one go like I did or separate it and get two baths out of it. The two halves come apart once you've opened the packaging. You want it to take it in the palm of your hand whilst having the tap running and rub it together in order to create the bubbles. I like to have a mass army of bubbles in the bath. I found the scent of this is to be extremely calming and relaxing. It's definitely great if you need to de-stress and relax. I definitely wouldn't use this one all the time as it is very rich. I'd say it's good for when your skin needs a pick me up. Almost like a treat for your skin!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx