Wednesday, 2 October 2013

you've been mangoed.

'iya beauties!
 
October is here can you believe it?! August went by with a flash as did September! That dreaded 'c' word (Christmas) is definitely on its way! I'm here with another LUSH review because as you know I'm a huge lover of all things LUSH. I love a good bubble bath and have to spend at least an hour in there!
 
 
At first glance I had no idea what you did with this! I had never used one before. However what you do is place it in the water and it slowly melts and dissolves. It does end up turning the water a slight orange colour. I got quite impatient so ended up rubbing it together in my hands under the tap to dissolve the last bit. That also works too if you're impatient ;) This literally smells like summer so if you're missing summer try this! It's so fruity and citrus. It's very refreshing and not only that really moisturising on your skin. Once I got out the bath my skin felt super soft and I felt super relaxed. I'm definitely going to be buying more of these in the future they are amazing! This bar is infused with avocado, mango and cocoa butters. I'd recommend this if you had dry skin simply because of how moisturising it is. I'm intrigued to find out what other bath melts LUSH do as I am now a fan!
 
Love,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx