Monday, 7 October 2013

what's nude?!

'iya beauties,
 

What's Nude Lid Stuff Quad * Soap & Glory | £10

I picked this Quad up after reading Louise aka Sprinkle of Glitters blog post on this lovely little palette. I'm not normally a Matte eyeshadow lover. However this palette has converted me. I absolutely love this for a quick easy everyday look. It's also quite a multi purpose palette. There's a great matte highlight which is named vanilla. It's great for highlighting your brow bone and using in the inner corners. I like putting it all over the lid as well. Pink T is a almost skin colour which is perfect for the crease I find. I also use this colour on the lid. It has to be my most used shade out of the palette. Mudhoney is such a universal shade. I use this in the crease if I want a darker look, if not I pop this in the outer corner. This also looks great on the bottom lash line. I've found it's also a great shade for my brows. Aubersheen is the only colour that I've hardly used and it's the only shimmer in the palette. I've used it a couple of times in the outer corner but it's still a fabulous shade. It's great for them days where you are wanting a little sparkle to add a little more fun to a everyday look! The colours are super pigmented which I love. They're long lasting, blend super easily and basically it's just a fab little palette. I've got so much use out of this since I purchased it back in April. It's something I constantly keep in my make up bag. I normally pair this with lots of mascara and some winged liner! £10 I think is a fab price considering you get four colours and they are quite big pans too. This palette will last you ages! There are two other quad's they do one is a smoky eye one which I need to get my hands on and the other is slightly more colourful!

Love,
main channel - extras channel - follow on bloglovin - like me on facebook - tweet me - instagrammies - keek


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx