Sunday, 20 October 2013

tresemme instant refresh.

'iya beauties,
 
 
As many of you know I absolutely love the Tresemme brand. I think it's fabulous and worth paying the pennies for. It's not a brand I specifically associated myself with until the beginning of this year when I decided to give it a whirl for myself. There are many mixed opinions about the brand itself. Some people don't like it some people do. Dry shampoo is not exactly new to the beauty industry and there are many out there now. My first experience with dry shampoo was infact with the Batiste range which I love to death. I decided to give this one a go as I've got on so well with a few of Tresemme's other products. I do quite highly rate this product. If I need a refresh because I've not had time to wash my hair then this is great! It's refreshing, removes oil from my roots and gives them a nice volumising boost. My only issue which is the same as the batiste one I have to really work hard to make sure there is no white residue left. You can end up with a white cast if one you use too much and two you don't brush it out! Still that does not stop me using it I just have to be extra careful especially as I have red hair I find it tends to show up fairly well. A can of this will last me a long time. I even can go 4 days without using it. As mentioned before I generally wash my hair every 3-4 days. I find every other makes it too greasy too quickly so I trained my hair to go longer. It's also such a performance to wash my hair, dry and style it. This is definitely a holy grail product for me especially if I'm not at home.
have you tried any dry shampoo's?
 
Love,


2 comments:

  1. I've tried this before, not sure how I feel about it but it's interesting to know what other people think :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good! Batiste is my absolute favourite though! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx