Friday, 11 October 2013

sex bomb.

'iya beauties,
 
 
This has become one of my favourite bath bombs for when I need to de-stress. It's packed to the brim with oils. Clary sage, jasmine and ylang ylang which is blended it to a musk base. Also not forgetting the soya milk that is also added to it. The petals in the top also break up so you end up with petals in the bath too! I love that as it adds a little extra something! Not only that you end up with a lovely pink water. I get quite excited when a bath bomb changes the colour of the water it makes baths more fun! This is a very sensual bath bomb. It is also one which has a gorgeous scent. It's quite a strong floral scent so if you're not into that then this might not be for you.
have you tried this one?
 
Love,
 


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow this sounds fab - I love bath bombs, so I just know this would be perfect xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have other LUSH reviews on here. I'm a huge LUSH lover so as soon as I find something I love I have to share it on here! Definitely give LUSH a go if you haven't already! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx