Friday, 4 October 2013

september glossybox.

'iya beauties,
 
 
For the month of September Glossybox was associated with London Fashion Week. Hence the Union Jack as the packaging. The tissue paper is red with white images of all things to do with London. I really like themed boxes as they are more fun! So far I'm really happy with this box. I've tried out two of the five products so far and I'm impressed! I'm going to do this post slightly differently this month simply as I didn't get a leaflet telling me full sizes but 3 out of the 5 items are full size I believe. The Elizabeth Arden Perfume in Untold is a tiny sample size which is ideal for throwing in my bag if I've not applied a perfume in the morning. It's not typically a scent I'd go for as it's more floral I prefer sweeter scents. The Toni & Guy shine gloss serum looks lovely and I'm excited to give this a guy. By the looks of it you only need a tiny bit 1-2 pumps. It's in a gel formula which you'd rub together with your hands and apply to the ends. I don't wear false eyelashes however I'm excited to give the Eylure ones a go. They're pre-glued so you've got no fiddling about with glue and waiting for them to go tacky. HD Brows is another brand that I've heard of but not tried. I received a blush in the shade 2. It's a love blush, very pigmented and you don't need a lot. This will last absolutely ages as there's so much. The concept of the packaging however is going to annoy me. I won't use the sponge it came with because that's not how I like to apply blush. It reminds of a slightly darker colour to the Sleek blush in rose gold. Lastly I received a liquid liner pen by be a bombshell cosmetics. It's in the colour onyx and so far I really like it. I've tried it a couple of times and it works fine. Stays on all day and is really black!
did you receive Septembers Glossybox? If so I'd love to know what your hit and misses are!
 
Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx