Friday, 25 October 2013

raspberry milkshake.

'iya beauties,
 
 
This particular body cream they don't do anymore at ASDA which I where I picked this one up. I bought this because it smells heavenly. The link will take you to the other N-Spa products that they do. They do a very similar one which is just scented with raspberry. That one smells good but not as good as this. I love sweet scents like this. If you're interested in picking up a shower gel that's similar smelling Original Source do one. It's in the scent Vanilla and raspberry. It smells so similar and it's gorgeous.
 
 Now I've talked about my love for body butters before and I'm normally very loyal to The Body Shop. Reason being they work really well. Decent sized tub and will last you ages. They also do a range of scents so if you're not in to particularly sweet scents then there's more mild or fruity ones. Basically something for everyone. Bare in mind a body butter is extremely rich and moisturising. Typically I'm someone who loves sweet scents more for the evening but I'm really not fussed. Citrus scents I prefer to use in the morning because I find them awakening and more refreshing.
 
This N-spa body cream is a slightly lighter texture than my normal go to body butter. It absorbs into the skin nicely and the scent lingers on the skin for a long time. I like that because I don't get the point of applying the body butter when the scent doesn't last for more than a couple of hours. I'm someone who is very impatient when it comes to waiting for body butters to sink into my skin which is why I like this one so much. This is great for if you want something lighter than a body butter but heavier than a standard moisturiser. I'd recommend taking a look at this range because they've got some fab products in their line.
 
what are your favourite body butters /creams?
 


2 comments:

  1. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much it means a lot! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx