Thursday, 31 October 2013

pink sorbet.

'iya lovelies,
 
 
Again another Trio from the popular make up brand MUA. This one is more subtle. Light pink champagne colours which look really lovely once blended in. Sometimes I don't use the darker colour in my crease it depends what type of look I'm going for. I've really got into pinks and burgundy's for the eyes. Burgundy I feel is more of a autumn/winter colour so it kind of fits for the season we're now currently in. I've got quite a few palettes now with very similar colours which I seem to have become a little obsessed with. I go through phases where I will be obsessed with certain colours on my eyes. What I like to do is pair it with either lots of coats of mascara and wear it on it's own. If I feel like wearing liner I will also pair it with some winged liner to make the look more dramatic. I also like smudging the burgundy colour under the lower lash line to add more of a smoky effect which I think looks gorgeous. Again, great pigmentation, longevity and easy to blend.
Have you tried any MUA products?!
 

4 comments:

  1. All the shades in this trio look fantastic! (Especially the darkest shade)
    I think MUA, for the most part, can do no wrong, haha c:

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The darkest shade is absolutely beautiful especially as we're now in autumn/winter! MUA have some fab products on the market at the mo! x

      Delete
  2. I hvan't tried any of the MUa trios, might have to give them a go! xx
    Pretty Wonderful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Innocence is one I'd recommend especially if you're into your neutrals! I wore this all throughout summer as a natural look, but love the darker colour for winter! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx