Monday, 21 October 2013

pink sapphire.

'iya lovelies,
 

 
It should be no surprise to you that I'm an addict to Barry M nail polishes. I've not really tried out any of their other products to be honest. They do some brilliant eyeliners but that's about all I've tried. They're most popular for the nail polishes. With such a big collection and shade range no wonder why they're so popular. This is a glitter nail paint that I picked up months ago that I just haven't got round to featuring on here yet. I picked it up when I had Boots advantage card points to spend. I'd really recommend getting a card if you spend a lot in Boots or go in there quite a lot. I really do love this glitter. It's in the shade pink sapphire and has pink, red blue, silver and purple glitter. Fine circles and rectangular pieces of glitter make it a more textured glitter paint. I've layered this over a black nail polish here just to test it out. I'd say it would go well with pinks, reds perhaps even purples. What I love about glitters is you can either layer them up on top of other colours or build them up to an opaque finish. They add a little something more than just a plain nail polish. They're so affordable and I'd definitely recommend them to everyone.
have you got any Barry M favourites?!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx