Thursday, 24 October 2013

mid week round up #4

'iya lovelies,
 
the warmer weather is definitely fading out now and colder days and nights are drawing in. That's more of an excuse to get knitted tights, chunky cardigans and all other winter clothing out! Scented candles also get to come back out. I don't know about you but I don't really light candles in the summer. It's normally far too hot to have a candle burning! With that being said I've been quite busy on the Youtube front of things. This week not only did you get a video from me Sunday but there was one Wednesday too! I shall put them below in case you haven't seen them. It's again been a busy week for me. I'm looking forward to the weekend for a night out so I can let my hair down! Unfortunately I'm at work on the Sunday so my rest doesn't come until later that day. Probably an early night too that night as I shall most likely be hungover! Definitely looking forward to Monday and Tuesday my days off next week! That's when the majority of my editing and posts happen, as it's the most free time I get to do those types of things. I hope you're enjoying your week!
 
Drugstore Haul:
 
 
 
October Glossybox UK 2013: Dark Romance!
 
 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx