Friday, 18 October 2013

master brow.

'iya beauties,
 
 
So this is a product I go back and forth with loving and then disliking. I first purchased this back in January. I then re-purchased back in June so that must say something! Let me just say I love Maybelline I think they have some real gems in their collection. The concept of this eyebrow pencil is brilliant. I don't typically like eyebrow pencils that drag on your eyebrow that's why I have a love hate relationship with the Rimmel eyebrow pencil. This pencil doesn't drag as it is a waxy formula. It's creamy too so it glides on to your brows as you're filling them in. The little spoolie on the end of this pencil is fab for blending the colour in and also combing through your brows before hand. I'm tempted to try the darker colour just to see how dark that comes out on me. As I've explained before having red hair I don't like having too dark eyebrows as I find it looks a little odd. I do like a defined brow so that kind of makes it difficult! My only issue with this eyebrow pencil is how quickly it gets used up. I could use this everyday and it would be gone within 3-4 weeks. I think where the formula is so creamy you end up using a lot of it and I could see myself going through a lot of these. For that reason I tend not to use it quite so much at the minute. I'm forever using different products to fill in my brows. However I do think this would be great for someone who is just starting out in make up. There are so many options out there it can be quite overwhelming when you don't really know what you're looking for.
have you tried this product?
 


4 comments:

  1. Great post lovely - I've never tied this but am sure I've eyed it up a few times in Boots/Superdrug, I like the little spoolie on the end :) But I find I get on with powders better than pencil and little brow kits are good to kind of customise your brows more with the different colours inside :) Might be a good option for you to try if you havn't already - MUA do one that I have my eyes on :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The MUA eyebrow kit I've been trying to get my hands on for ages only it's always sold out haha! Yeah I go through phases with powder, pencils and wax. I like to change it up :) xx

      Delete
  2. great post! never tried it! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou hunni! Of course, I'll check out your blog :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx