Tuesday, 22 October 2013

karma.

'iya beauties,
 
continuing the LUSH theme that's happening on my blog the past couple of weeks.. I'm bringing another bubble bar to you which I've fallen in love with.
 
 
First of I love the swirled Orange and Pink. I'm all for anything orange. This is definitely a strong smelling bubble bar. I got two baths out of this. Sometimes I will use the whole thing if I want to have a mass army of bubbles! This bubble bar does smell really lovely. The featured ingredient is sweet orange oil. I love the smell of oranges probably why I love this so much! It doesn't change the colour of the water at all which isn't a must for me to be honest with you. Like all lush products it makes my skin feel amazing and I definitely want to pick up some more of these!
 
Love,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx