Tuesday, 22 October 2013

innocence.

'iya lovelies,
 
So if you're new to my blog then you may not know that I'm slightly obsessed with MUA products. I think they're great value for money considering how affordable their products really are. They've got some great products in their line. Their eye shadows I've found are some of the best I've tried. Great pigmentation, longevity and easy to blend.
 

MUA Innocence Trio | £2.50-£3.00

First of let me just say I cannot find this trio on the Superdrug website. I'm not sure if they've taken it off but it's disappeared. I think you can still get these in the stores. I'd recommend this trio more than some of the other colours that they do because it's gorgeous. You don't have to use all three shades but I do because I like to have quite a defined crease. I also like putting the darkest colour under the lash line. It's an iridescent colour so in some lights it looks brown, others green and sometimes even purple which I love. It's a handy little trio to have because you can go super natural or have a bit more of a dramatic look going on. The pigmentation of these eye shadows are great. They blend really easily so you've not harsh lines. No one wants harsh lines on your eyelids that's not a good look! I find these last all day as well and that's without a primer. Then again I don't get oily eyelids whereas I know some people do so I'd probably recommend a primer if that's a case. At £3 maximum these are a steal and are just fab!
Have you tried any MUA products?!



4 comments:

  1. cute blog :) this little trio looks incredibly good value for £3!

    www.tigerlilybeauty.blogspot.com | UK Beauty Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thankyou hunni! It is if you haven't tried MUA cosmetics I definitely would! All of their products are super affordable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was actually so surprised at how nice these shadows were, i want to get my hands on more!!


    Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pink sorbet is a beautiful trio! Some of them have quite bad reviews not too sure why! All the ones I've tried have been fab! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx