Tuesday, 15 October 2013

ignite my colour.

'iya beauties,
 
Herbal Essences Ignite My Colour Intensive Mask | £3.99
 
Unfortunatly I cannot find this product on Superdrug or Boots online. I manage to find these in the shops however and supermarkets. I've raved about how much I love this product in an empties post before. I really do love these though. They're the perfect pick me up for when your hair is just feeling damaged and needs some moisture and shine put back into it. I find especially where I dye my hair that it's more prone to breakage and is definitely more damaged. This smells amazing and works well too. At the moment I'm still obsessing over Herbal Essences latest release (bee strong) collection. I've done a blog post so feel free to check that out. That's the hair mask I'm using at the minute. I go back and forth though. I use this once a week or once every two weeks. Not too much otherwise I find it's too much. You don't want to put this on your roots either. Concentrate on the ends and go up three quarters of the way. I leave it on for about five minutes then rinse off and I'm left with silky smooth hair. I'd definitely recommend these especially if you already love Herbal Essences!
 
Love,


2 comments:

  1. Oh I love a good hair mask! I slather it all on and wrap my hair in cling film with a warm towel over the top for 10 minutes before rinsing, gets it to really work into the hair!
    Followed :)

    surelychar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I treat myself to a hair mask normally once a week once I've damaged my hair with heat aha! That's a good tip! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx