Monday, 21 October 2013

green tea.

'iya beauties,
 
 
I've tried looking for these on my go to beauty sites Boots and Superdrug however no such luck. I normally pick these up from Wilko's for £1 each. I love face masks I try to use one a week sometimes that doesn't happen it depends how much time I spend at home! This normally follows having a bath etc. I actually really enjoyed this face mask. The only thing I've discovered in using this particular one is I'm not a massive fan of peel off ones. At least not the ones I've tried. I'd much rather have one that's not a peel off. I like these also for if I'm going away for a few days or I'm going on holiday so I don't have to take a tube or a tub. It's more compact. These are affordable and work really well on my skin. You've got just enough product to apply to your face without having to use it sparingly which I like. It's important to take care of your skin especially if you wear a lot of make up during the day. It's good to cleanse and give your skin a bit of detox to have time to breathe. I am still on the look out for a holy grail mask so hopefully I will find one soon. Have you tried any of these masks in the sachets?! They're now also available in tube form which is £5 in selected scents.
 
Love,


2 comments:

  1. I used these a lot as a teen, I couldn't use them now as I have sensitive skin but they are great for the price x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sensitive skin too so I'm surprised they don't break me out. LUSH face masks are really good! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx