Monday, 9 September 2013

venus & olay.

'iya beauties,
 
I don't normally rave about the type of product I am today. However this is blooming amazing and I think you should all try it if you haven't! What am I talking about?! The Gillette Venus & Olay razor. It's become my fave and I've had it for ages actually. I've been meaning to review this for quite some time it's just one of those things that gets pushed to the back!
 
 
The razor itself I got at an introductory price for £4 when it first hit the shelves everywhere. However £10.99 is a good price considering it is a 5 blade razor, it comes with a blade and a shower stand so you can hang it in your shower. The convenience factor is awarded to this little beauty. You can also purchase more blades (3 pack) for £10.99 which is a blooming good price considering how much it would cost you to replace the whole razor itself. To go along with this range there is a shaving gel which is priced at £3.49. 5 blades means you get a closer shave which is perfect for the summer so you can have super smooth legs. I don't know about you but I love that! Now what makes these blades more expensive than the normal Gillette Venus ones are the fact they have two moisture bars. That's where Olay comes into this handy little tool. The moisture bars offer a smooth shave and they also prevent your skin from dryness. It's optional to use shaving gel with this razor because the moisture bars lather up so it's not entirely necessary. This is what I love because it means if you're in a rush you don't need to bother and it literally takes seconds! It's quick, easy and your legs are super smooth without using shaving gel or conditioner in my case. I like to use conditioner because it allows me to get the silky smooth feeling which lasts longer than you would with a shaving gel. However that is my choice. I've also found it's cheaper too! A bonus to all of Gillette's blades which I wasn't aware of until now is that they fit any razor handle which is fab!
do let me know if you've tried this razor and your thoughts!
 
Love you all millions!
Main Youtube - Extra's Channel - Follow on Bloglovin' - Like me on Facebook - Tweet Me - Instagrammies - Keek


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx