Tuesday, 10 September 2013

purple maxi.

'iya beauties,
 
maxi dress: new look £35
denim jacket: Matalan £30
sandals: new look £20 (which you can't see aha!)
 
I absolutely love this maxi dress. I'm not normally a floral person however I really do love this pattern. I love the purple on it as well! Maxi dresses really are great when it's hot because they just keep you cool. It's also a great way of looking like you tried when in fact it took you about 10 minutes if that to get ready and get out the door! I love outfits that you can do this with because basically I'm lazy! The denim jacket is one of my staples because it's so versatile. You really can pair this with a lot of outfits. It works well dressing an outfit up or down which is fab!
enjoy your day beautifuls!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx