Wednesday, 21 August 2013

the week so far.

'iya beauties,
 
I've decided mid-week aka Wednesday will be my day where I catch up with what's been happening and also post my latest video here. I know not everyone reads my blog who watches my channel and vice versa. Yesterday was a manic day for me I went shopping with a really close friend from school. I even started my Christmas shopping! Definitely getting more organised this year! Half of my nieces xmas pressies are done which is good! Other than that I plan to film a couple of videos this week in between working and I've got another shopping trip planned with my mum and Fia. All in all a busy rest of the week for me! I hope everyone is doing well. If you missed my Sunday video which was a Superdrug haul then you can watch it below!
 
 
 
Love,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx