Wednesday, 14 August 2013

summer beauty essentials.

Hello beauties.
 
So sunday I uploaded my summer beauty essentials or must haves. This is part one, there will be a part two on it's way which is make up related! I thought I'd post it on here as well because I'm not sure how many of you watch my YouTube and read my blog! On another note I realise I didn't do a Glossybox post last month, I've currently got two Glossybox's sitting outside my door as I haven't decided what to do with July's one yet! August one came yesterday and I'm super excited about that one as there is nothing bad I can say about it! I hope everyone's doing well!
 
 
Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx