Friday, 2 August 2013

moments.

Good evening beauties.
 
I realise it's been nearly two weeks since my last blog post. I again apologise however I am currently dealing with the loss of my grandpa. It's been a hard time on the family and I will no doubt do a post soon more about that I just don't quite feel ready to at the moment. That's also why there has been no new videos within the past couple of weeks! I have the content it's just not edited. To say I've not been in the mood to edit is one thing. I've just not been able to concentrate fully. This Monday my sister surprised my nieces by taking them on a last minute holiday to Haven in Hastings. They got back today and had a lovely time bless them. That meant we babysat the dog and the cat was stroppy all week! I wanted to share some pictures with you all. Jase popped by this evening and the girlies we're so excited as it's been ages since they've seen him on the bike, plus this is a new bike they've not seen before.
 
 
 It's moments like these that I wouldn't change for the world. Keira and Beth look so grown up here. Fia looks adorable as she looks so tiny compared to the bike aha!
 
Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx