Wednesday, 10 July 2013

revlon lip butters

Good Afternoon Beauties,
 
 
 
 
 
I'm currently sitting writing this in the garden as it is so lovely at the moment. The title of the post probably comes as no surprise to you. I have totally fallen in love with the Revlon lip butters. Now they've been at the drugstore in the UK for ages now however I only recently jumped on the band wagon. I think there was so much hype around these as a product that I didn't really see the point. However now I completely take that back as these are my go to summer lip product! They're a really lovely moisturising lip colour. You get a really nice colour pay off and the good things about these lip products is that you can build up the colour. So if you don't want as much colour you can apply it very lightly. I am probably going to pick myself up some more because they really are one of my favourite lip products. Originally I picked two up to start with and they were Tutti Frutti and Sorbet. I loved them so much though that I had to go back and pick up two more! I opted for Wild Watermelon which is a new shade brought out for summer this year and the well loved Candy Apple. I think this is a must have for everybody. They are affordable, long lasting, moisturising and hydrating on the lips! They also smell really good too. Which if you know me you know I love anything that smells good! Normally you can find these on promotion in either Boots or Superdrug.
 
Love,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx