Monday, 1 July 2013

june glossybox

Hiya Beauties.
 
Finally I can say I've got round to getting this post up aha! I've been slacking so much at the moment. So the video that goes along with this post I uploaded yesterday and was featured in last nights blog post. I'm actually pretty happy with this Glossybox this month!
 
L-R: John Frieda Frizz Ease Serum, MEMEME cosmetics mono eye shadow, MONU hydrating moisturiser SPF 15, FIGS&ROUGE coco rose lip balm, HELEN E Cosmetics lip crayon.
 
Frizz Ease Original Serum
Full Size: 50ml for £6.29
 
Believe it or not I've not actually tried this product! Looking to create a smooth polished look? This is the perfect product for you. It helps keep frizz and flyaway's under control. It can be a right pain in the bum right when you do a hairstyle and you've got flyaways. This can be used for all hairstyles whether you prefer to have curled hair, beachy waves or straight. To achieve best results then use when you're hair is soaking wet. Leave in and style your hair as normal, simple!
 
Eye Inspire Mono Eye Shadow
Full Size: £4.99
 
With this product you receive the full size. I'm not too sure how many different shades there were however I got a black. It's got glitter running through it too. I'm most excited about using this as I do love a good smokey eye. I've not tried any eye shadows by MEMEME cosmetics. These eye shadows are baked with a long lasting formulation. You can apply these wet or dry to your eyelid.
 
Hydrating Moisturiser SPF 15
Full Size: £29.95
 
Oh hello new moisturiser. I'm slightly excited about trying a new moisturiser. Even better this one has SPF in it to protect you from the sun, oh happy days! This is also supposed to blur imperfections and correct skin tone due to soft focus technology. Whether or not that works we shall see. I shall be trying this out when we get some nice weather here!
 
Coco Rose Lip Balm
Full Size: £5
 
This is a tinted lip balm. It has a slight tone of pink but on the lips is very sheer. You can also use this for elbows, knees and cuticles. You can even tame unruly eyebrows with this product! Multi-purpose or what?! There is a cherry blossom one which was also being sent out. I can't say I'm a massive fan of the scent of this. I'm not one for floral scents when it comes to lip products however it is a nice lip balm.
 
Lip Crayon
Full Size: £8
 
 More lip products?! this is right up my street this month ;) You get a choice of a lip crayon or waterproof lip liner. I got the lip crayon which I'm so pleased about. I rarely use lip liners so I doubt I'd of got much use out of it. However this lovely little lip crayon is a gem. It's a gorgeous red colour which I shall be reviewing properly soon. I've really taken to lip crayons as they last a long time. It's basically like a crayon and you colour in your lips.. then you're good to go :) Feel free to add a gloss over the top if you're more of a gloss girl. However if you like more of the matte lip effect then just apply on it's own!

This months Glossybox video is here!


Love,
Main Channel | Extra's Channel | Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Keek | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx