Monday, 22 July 2013

harry potter.

Hiya Beauties!

So this week I'm currently at my boyfriends and I've become quite addicted to the Xbox. I never would have thought that would happen but oh my it has. I will explain the lack of videos and blog posts when I'm back home. As mentioned in my last post I've currently got a lot going on in my personal life. But anyway, moving on from that. I completed Madagascar 3 yesterday and those really are my types of games. I'm someone who will spend ages investigating and collecting everything and I really do mean everything. I'd much rather do that than just whiz through the game. Yesterday I got Harry Potter Lego years 1-4. I've been playing it non stop since yesterday it really is my type of game. I think why I'm so addicted because it is so like the films and I am a huge Harry Potter fanatic anyway! I shall be picking up years 5-7 tomorrow from Game if they have it. Fingers crossed they do! 

(taken from www.weheartit.com)

I watched Monsters University last night and oh my it is a brilliant film! My youngest niece Fia is absolutely obsessed with Sully! Anything to do with Sully that she sees she demands that she needs and would really like it, bless her! I shall be watching despicable me 1 & 2 tonight. I am obsessed with the minions I swear they are what the make the film ;) I hope everyone is enjoying the weather, it's lovely here however I'm currently sitting indoors with two fans on. I can't stand it when it's too hot and I've got things to do. It's okay when you can just lay out in the garden and do nothing! Tomorrow I am going shopping so I am looking forward to that. I would have probably posted a beauty post today however miss smarty pants did not bring her laptop. All my blogging bits and bobs are on my laptop so that' a bit problematic. I wanted to do a chatty post though! Not too sure when my next post shall be as I've said I've still got things going on in my personal life so I am just taking each day as it comes for now! 

I hope everyone is doing well!

Love,

hannmaree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx