Friday, 12 July 2013

electric orange

Good evening beauties,
 
First of all, the lack on content in the past week is due to having some down time in between working. As I've said before I won't put anything up on my blog that I'm not happy with. Nor will I put a post up just for the sake of giving you something to read. With that being said this is my 100th post! It doesn't seem like it was that long ago since I started blogging!
 

 
 
So orange seems to be making quite a regular appearance on my blog. Also in my make up collection too. It's a lovely summery colour which I seem to be wearing no matter what the weather! I'm a little bit addicted at the moment which is bad for my bank balance! I purchased this back in April when I went to Bluewater. I'd heard that Maybelline had released a new line for their color sensational range. This is the vivid's collection which you guessed it means they're vivid. If you're more of a subtle person and prefer nudes I'd probably say steer well clear of this. They're vibrant, fun and perfect for summer! I cannot wait to pick up some more shades personally. First of though I had to get an orange. As you can see the packaging is nice and bright too which I like. The tube that the lipstick itself is in is pretty basic but for a drugstore lipstick you can't really aim to high for packaging if it's a good bargin! I really like this shade on the lips. It's not a neon orange but it is as the tube says vivid. I would personally wear this everyday. The lipstick itself smells amazing. As I've said before I'm all for good scents I don't know why it's like a weird addiction of mine ;) It smells like vanilla cupcakes which are just delicious anyway! I find this isn't drying on the lips, it's long lasting and pigmented. I definitely plan on giving more of this collection a go. Before this lipstick I'd never really tried Maybelline lipsticks, I tend to go for Rimmel. However I have now been converted. Have you tried any of these?! If so what are your favourite shades?!
 
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx