Tuesday, 11 June 2013

the comforter.

Hiya Beauties,
 
Today I want to talk about a LUSH product. As you may already know if you follow my blog I'm a bit of a Lush fanatic. I know that I'm definetly not the only one out there either! I think bubble bars are one of my favourite products from Lush. Reason being when I have a bath I have to have LOTS of bubbles. A few bubbles just doesn't cut it for me. I've learnt I seem to sway more towards sweet scents especially for bubble bars. So you know I rave about the creamy candy bubble bar. Well I've found another that sits up there with that one!
 
LUSH THE COMFORTER BUBBLE BAR £4.25
 
Now according to Lush this is supposed to smell like berries. However my boyfriend and I think it smells more like refreshers. If any of you remember how good they smell then my bath was heavenly last night! I've never seen someone work so hard to create bubbles! It's great aha! Anyways, this is definetly a favourite of mine. Although it's a big bubble bar you could probably get a lot of baths out of this. I've got about a third left though, I like to use a lot! To add to the amazingness of this product it turns the water pink. I'm like a kid at christmas when it comes to things like this. Any product for the bath which makes the water change colour is a winner in my eyes! Last night I relaxed in the bath with a good book. I've finally finished the fourth Morganville book! If you're a lush fan I'd definetly give this one a try if you haven't already. It leaves my skin feeling super soft which is another plus for me!
 
any LUSH addicts, let me know ;)
 
Love,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx