Monday, 10 June 2013

stripes and denim - ootd.

Hiya Beauties,
 
It's been ages since I actually did an outfit of the day! I feel like it's time for one. My youtube and blog I feel are finally getting the love from like they were until things just completly went bottoms up! It helps bringing my lappy to my other halfs! Not to self why not have done this sooner?!
 
 
 
Top - ASDA £3
Jeggings - Matalan £10
Denim Gillet - New Look £7 (sale)
Sandals - New Look £15 (ish, got them a couple yrs ago!)
Sunnies - Primark £2
 
The denim gillet is so easy to wear with everything I just really do love it. I've been on the hunt for something like this for so long. So when I did finally find one, I was absolutely over the moon and super excited. Better yet I got it in the sale which you definetly cannot complain at! Jeggings I find to be super comfy as it's very rare that you will catch me in jeans! I don't know why it just never happens!! I'm never too fussed about getting an expensive pair of sunnies either. I'm a nightmare when it comes to breaking them so I just don't bother haha! They don't cost too much to replace and I have at least six pairs just sitting in my drawer! I cannot believe how well my sandals have kept, I've had them two years and still going strong. They zip up at the back which I do really love.
 
Love,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx